It is a hot market. The seller wants to sell with high expectations! Why pick you as an agent in our current real estate economy today, right now?

Asked by Saundra Allman, Fremont, CA Sat May 19, 2012

I am an agent, assume we are talking about the seller, motivated to sell, right now, it has been a long time since the activity we are seeing in today's real estate markets in many counties. Why will they pick you? Seller has expectations to move his property, everyone else he knows is selling and the marketing he is presented shows homes are selling timely. His house is a 10, location a 10, staged to a 10, High expectations but reasonably knowledgeable and flexible.

Answers

4
Nina Daruwal…, Agent, Cupertino, CA
Sun May 20, 2012
Usually its the Relationship and Comfort/trust a Seller will feel with an agent that will determine their choice........along with the knowledge they feel the agent has about their neighborhood....

why dont you now tell us what your answer is to your own question...??
Nina
Brian Ripp, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun May 20, 2012
Hi Sandra,

Educating your seller and explaining how you market the home (to get a great offer) And how you follow-up with the other agent (keeps it from falling out of escrow) and how you will represent them during and after the transaction.

If they know how much paperwork is involved these days, they'll never think about doing it themselves.
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Sun May 20, 2012
I think the hat is cutting off some circulation.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sat May 19, 2012
Oh..............come on haven't you gone to bed yet. Still love that hat even after a few good bottles of fine Red. But lose the hag. Oops........... I mean love the hat.