Is there anyone out there who is motivated, aggressive and can help me sell my house in Hempstead quickly?

Asked by Jay, Queens, NY Mon Jun 14, 2010

If you are an expert in Hempstead in the form of a Broker, Realtor or a Finder. If you have a client looking for a multi-family home in Hempstead and you believe you can help me sell this property quickly please contact me via Trulia Voice (leaving an answer to my question).
I am a motivated seller looking for a motivated Broker/Realtor who has an equally motivated buyer. If you think you can help and/or if you have any advise you can give me to help me sell this property quickly please post an answer.
If you do bring me a buyer of course you will be compensated by commission. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Answers

9
Allen Bauman, Agent, New York, NY
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Jason (or Kevin?)

Need more information i.e.: price, address of property(I will research my own data), how long have you been on the market, vacant or occupied, 2 family?, etc.
I'll start with advice and then let you know if I can help. Please fax or email me with complete info(my phone # is also my fax#).

Allen Bauman
Century21 Yve R. E.
Licensed R. E. Agent
NYS Certified Residential Appraiser.
516-791-3846
allen.bauman@gmail.com
Frank Failla, Agent, Garden City, NY
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Jay,
the best way to sell it quickly is to price aggressively. If you were to place it on the market for 10% below market value, then the homes you are competing with be of lessor quality and buyers will gravitate to your property based upon perceived value, which may lead to multiple offers.

I do not currently have any buyers for a multi family property, but if you have any questions please call.

516-644-3751
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Jason

We would need to work together and additice,open house and be a little
lucky in this market. It look like a great home for a frist time home buyer.
If libro gets its wish the tax credit will be extaned a few more months.
Get ready now to be aggressive.

Fajardo Delacruz
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Century Homes Realty Group llc
Direct Line: 347-932-0609
Jay, , Queens, NY
Tue Jun 15, 2010
I am not sure how to UPDATE my question so I am adding additional information here.

I obviously DIDN'T put enough information in the question. The Trulia listing is as follows:

http://www.trulia.com/property/30983601-33-Linden-Pl-Hempste…

Also, I just listed it. I don't believe it to be a pricing issue, I am just trying to sell this quiclky as I have other investment opportunities that require the cash I have invested in this property. The property is vacant and FULLY RENOVATED. It is a legal 2 family. Basement is 95% finished.
Please have a look and then give me any additional thoughts.

Thank you!
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Jason

This sounds like a great home and if you are in need an agent
With your permission, I would like to help in finding an agent ...
That can try to work on pricing and marketing your homes.
When you do find an agent look for experience, upbeat attitude and motivation.
John Ford, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Jason what does the home have? Do you have a copy of the lisitng information anywhere on line that I can look at? I'm a Broker/Investor and may be intrested in buying your home but need a lot more information. Let me know.
John Ford
Re/Max Shores
516-797-5700 Office
516-263-0858 Cell
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Anna is spot on, the ticket to selling quickly is price and exposure - and a hard working agent making both work in your favor. But nothing, nothing will cure a pricig problem.

So take a step back and examine the pricing - make corrections, find an agent to explosively market the property and you should be on your way. Wish I could help you but I am out of your market.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference:  http://www.feenick.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Keep in mind that marketing that maximizes your exposure and pricing are paramount in today's market--therefore if neither is working for you--reconsider your plan of action.
Jim Walker, Agent, Carmichael, CA
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Wow Jason, you look just like Kevin Spacey!