Cstalo1, Other/Just Looking in Clarkston, MI

Is there any way you guys would have the standard Deviation of the Clarkston Housing market?

Asked by Cstalo1, Clarkston, MI Mon May 18, 2009

Answers

2
Bernard Brill, Agent, Clinton, NJ
Tue May 19, 2009
That is a very interesting question. By standard deviation, I assume you want to measure the variability of the list price for homes in your geographical area from the “average selling price”. I must ask why you want to know that information. I can assume that you are trying to find a “correct and accurate “ price for a property you are interested in. To find what is an “ accurate” price for the property, I would suggest either a professional appraisal of a technical Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) be done on the property. These type of analysis will be based on actually sold properties adjusted for differences in square footage ,number and type of rooms, any functional obsolesce , major features and amenities , and over-all condition. Then you will have a basis for the price of the property . I believe this detailed analysis on each individual house will provide you with a more accurate answer that merely using a statistical calculation for a “correct” price.

Hope this approach is helpful

Bernard (BJ) Brill

cell 908-797-6393

Emails --- realtorbjb@ gmail.com or BJ.BRILL@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Derek Bauer, Agent, South Lyon, MI
Mon May 18, 2009
Good morning!

I have very comprehensive reports that will get you very close to that data. Feel free to email me at Derek@DoorToDreams.com and I will be able to provide.

Thank you