Home Selling in Oceanport>Question Details

Isabell Fiore,  in Shrewsbury, NJ

Is the home on 42 Riverside Ave. in Oceanport, NJ sold or was it taken off the market?

Asked by Isabell Fiore, Shrewsbury, NJ Thu Jul 23, 2009

Answers

3
Isabell,

As stated earlier, "conditionallly" withdrawn from the market, which could have a plethora of meanings depending on the seller's personal circumstances. You can (1) contact the listing agent direct for further info (2) consult with a buyers agent (potentially saving 1/2 or more of the stated commission or (3) contact the owner direct to negotiate a deal.

Oooh, boy, am I subjecting myself to a number of boohoo's from other Trulia agents, but hey, in today's market it is what it is.

Francesca, Realtor, ePro
Francesca@PatrizioRe.com
732.606.2931
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
If a home is withdrawn this could be because the owners were not happy with their current realtor, offers were not coming in where they wanted or many things. If you have a realtor, I suggest they contact the last realtor that homeowner had and see why it was removed. You never know...maybe they didnt get an offer and you could make one.
Hi Isabell,
That home was withdrawn from the market on 6/27/2009. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Heather Daccurso
Weichert Realtors
Office: 732-577-0440
Email: heather@heatherdaccurso.com