Is 'recently sold' ever updated ?

Asked by Keith Bernard, 20814 Mon Aug 17, 2009

Answers

6
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Some of these Real Estate Aggregation sites data not up to date. That's why you should always consult your local real estate agent.
Susan Fitzpa…, Agent, Bethesda, MD
Sun Feb 23, 2014
It is, but it can take some time.
Mary Atwater, , Bethesda, MD
Sat Nov 28, 2009
go to Redfin.com. They have updated information on recently sold.
Darlene Deca…, Agent, Severna Park, MD
Mon Aug 17, 2009
Most up to date information is from multple list which is the web site realtors use. All information feeds off that web site and you must be an agent to view it or have an agent. Rather than just looking you need to be proactive, qualified, and ready to go.
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Mon Aug 17, 2009
The answer is YES and there are two ways to enter data into Trulia, by hand or by MLS feed. If it is by hand, the listing agent is responsible for maintaining accurate and up-to-date status information. If it is an MLS feed those are generally updated within 72 hours through a direct link to Trulia.
Tina Beasley, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Mon Aug 17, 2009
Keith,

Are you talking about this website or the MLS? I do not know how often this website is updated. However, I can tell you that if you are looking at a website that is directly linked to the local MLS, you will receive more up to date information. My website is directly linked, so feel free to use it.

Guidelines for the MLS require that each agent update their listing within 72 hours of a status change. Most agents do follow those guidelines since we can be fined if our listing information is not up to date.

I hope this helps you. Please do not hesitate to call me if I can help you with other questions.
Web Reference:  http://www.tinabeasley.com