Jennifer, Other/Just Looking in

Is it possible to sell a 3/2 condo in Windsor Falls right now? Owe 144k.

Asked by Jennifer, Thu Jan 5, 2012

My husband and I want to move to a new home with a yard. We have made minor cosmetic improvements to the unit (replaced carpet with hardwood laminate, repainted walls, planning on remodeling bathrooms). We purchased the condo in 2007 and only planned to be here a few years, but the market has hindered our goal. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Answers

3
Jennifer
There is a program out there for you that most agents aren't even aware of. I pride myself on finding these programs to help struggling homeowners like yourself. This gives me an edge in the market and makes me the expert "go to" person on these matters. I have plenty of references as well. Call me at your earliest convenience so we discuss the program and get you excited about moving forward with your life.

Danielle Rivers
LifeStyles Realty
(904) 566-0062
"Let the Rivers Move You"
Jennnifer, you folks are seriously under water. It will sell, but.... it is worth about 1/2 what you owe, minus selling costs. 4 sales for the 3/2's in the last 6 months from $65,000 to $75,000. Not a pretty picture.
Jennifer,
You are not alone....many homeowners are in your same position. If you do not have a hardship such as loss of job or relocation you problably wont qualify for a shortsale. What I recommend and many of my clients are doing is renting their homes and buying their next home. The rental market is really hot right now and you can get your new home at a bargain and wait for prices to go back up to sell the condo. I would love to meet with you and your husband to discuss your options.
Rob Burns
Prudential Network Realty