007 in Culver City,
It is great to hear you received exceptional guidance and have taken prudent action.
Now it's time to assess the results.
Your real estate professional shared market information with you when you agreed to sell your home. Your agent may have updated that data since them. Here is the elements of that data you need to refer to now.
1. How many homes in your community sold in past 12 months by month
2. Home many homes like yours have sold in your community and area.
3. How many hoimes like yours, at your price point have sold in your community.
4. Home many homes at your price point have sold in your community and area.
5. Where are homes like yours selling?
6. Where are homes at your price point selling?
The above data dictates what you must do. Defying the data won't make wishful thinking come true.
Your agent will share with you analytics showing the interest level in your home.
10% of that volume should have resulted in home tours.
When those numbers are true, you are receiving the appropriate traffic. Your agentes marketing is working.
Now you must look at what are the obstacles that are preventing buyers from making an offer.
Taking a really close look at #5 and #6 should reveal the issue or present a great plan of action.
Remember, price compresses the time line. strategy is what sells a properly positioned house.
Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL