We work exclusively in PQ (Rancho Penasquitos) ....
Here is the actual market summary for Monday, April 9th of this week (which you can view all summaries on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PQ.Real.Estate
... you'll find it all in the photo albums section) ...
1. Median Price: $547,500; up from last week (Apr 2) which was $515,000
2. Price per Sq. Ft.: $236 (Same as last week)
3. Avg Days on Market: 111; down from last week, which was 119
4. % of Properties that reduced: 26%; down from last week's 32%
5. Median House Size: (sq. ft.) 2125; last week: 1985
6. Buyer's Market: 24.2; Last week was 23.8 (An index above 30 implies a Seller's market) ... this index is moving closer to 30 every week!
Home sales have been exceeding new inventory for several weeks. While still a Buyer's market, prices seem to have been moving upward.We're a long way from the market's high point so we watch the index to predict how long this trend will last. If the demand trends continue, expect prices to keep moving upward, especially once we see a Seller's market!
Hope this is what you are looking for. If you have any other questions, or our team can help with your PQ Real Estate needs, please don't hesitate to contact us ... we appreciate your interest ...
-- Rod --
Serving San Diego Families for 30 Years!
The Powers HiomeSelling Team
Rod 858-444-2443 Seller's Broker
Sandy 858-444-2444 Buyer's Broker