Is anyone else concerned about Realty Track posting properties for sale that aren't actually on the market?

Asked by Heidi Zizza, Framingham, MA Thu Feb 11, 2010

Answers

4
Dan Chase, Home Buyer, Texas City, TX
Thu Feb 11, 2010
Realtytrack is a running joke on here.

No one who has been around for awhile has anything good to say about their ads on here except that it makes potential buyers ask a realtor about houses that do not exist...wait... that can be a negative also, to much time spent explaining realtytrack is worthless.

Questions about reatytrack come up all the time. Almost every time people say disregard it completely. Their listings are bogus AND you can get a real foreclosure listing for free from any realtor.
Kathy Weber, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Fri Feb 12, 2010
I'm not concerned. It's actually brought me two buyer's!

If you Google Realty Trac, there's whole list of negative sites consumer's have posted. I've just directed my client's to review these, as I do with any other site of concern.

If I hear, that name, I totally redirect the client to factually sites.
Elaine Curley, Agent, Tawas City, MI
Fri Feb 12, 2010
Value added services have a chance to succeed. Those that don't add value will eventually fail. As an informed consumer we need to heed some of these comments.
Elizabeth He…, Agent, Agawam, MA
Thu Feb 11, 2010
Great answer, Dan!

We actually had people come to our house thinking that it was a foreclosure and were shocked that we were living in it.