Is anyone buying in Trenton Texas?

Asked by Randy Reed, Trenton, TX Wed Feb 20, 2008

Answers

5
Peggy Robins…, Agent, Anna, TX
Mon Aug 2, 2010
Absolutely! I live in Trenton, have most of my life, have been in this business for 10 years and have buyers always looking in this area. If you want to contact me I would be willing to give you all the facts and show you the numbers from the last 6 months. I can't think of a better place and time to be than Trenton, Tx.
I can be reached at 972-658-4855, my email is GoToPeggy@gmail.com, and I invite you to visit my website at http://www.GoToPeggy.com.
Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon,
Peggy
Web Reference:  http://www.GoToPeggy.com
Lisa Simpson, Home Buyer, Celeste, TX
Sun Aug 1, 2010
It's slow in a lot of the rural areas. It can take months to find a buyer that is willing to look in your area and to find one that is willing to purchase *your* house. Just keep listing. Make sure that you have good photos and a good description from your agent. Try to do all that you can to stage your home when you have showings. And if you're not getting any showings, then consider that you're probably priced too high. The hard facts are that few sellers can compete with the foreclosures and bank owned properties that are out there. It may be that you just can't afford to sell for what the market wants to pay. If you want to sell at $150K but the market only wants to pay $90K, then it might behoove you to take your house off the market for a while and try to pay down your mortgage so that you can afford to let it go for less later.
Peggy Robins…, Agent, Anna, TX
Wed Jul 16, 2008
I live in Trenton and yes, we are growing, mostly out in the country. Our downtown is very small and needs a good face lift but we have some really nice price ranges here from $57,000 up to $500K depending on how much land a person needs. If you ever need to refer someone here or surronding counties,Collin, Grayson, Hunt including Fannin where Trenton is located, please send them my way and I will take excellent care of them. They can also visit my website at http://www.GoToPeggy.com or email me at GoToPeggy@kw.com. We are small, freindly, growing, just built a new high school and expecting to add football to our sports program which we haven't had since back in the 40 or 50's! Yea!!
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Wed May 14, 2008
If you have the right price - People are buying any and everywhere. even when the jobs slow down or there or no jobs to speak of and no near by schools, no nearby recreational facilities, what ever you think wull bring the buyers. Without all this buyers are still out there, as they say different strokes.
All you need to know is the right pricing.

Find a good agent and good luck.
Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Wed May 14, 2008
People are buying everywhere, You just have to have the right property at the right price.
The question is Is anyone selling in Trenton?
Find a good Realtor and Good Luck
Margaret