Interested in selling our home.

Asked by Bryan Davenport, Trophy Club, TX Sat Jul 6, 2013

We don't have our home on MLS yet, but we are entertaining the idea. Please let me know if you have any potential buyers! 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath in The Highlands.

Answers

13
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Jul 8, 2013
Getting it on MLS is one of the very first things you want to do, but it's not the only thing.
Buyers are out now, but you don't want to waste time before school starts.
Today is critical.

The good news is there are not many resales in your neighborhood. So we need to target buyers who like new, but can't wait to build.
Larry Chiles, , Trophy Club, TX
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Bryan,
I just sold two homes in Trophy Club that I had listed. They each were on the market less than 60 days and 1 sold for asking price and the other for near asking. One was in Lakes of Trophy Club and the other in Turnberrry. I get several inquiries about TC per week and would appreciate an opportunity to talk to you about listing your home.
Larry Chiles
larry@larrychiles.com
072-523-7215
Sheila Lacher, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Trophy Club is a great town and you won't have a problem selling your home as long as your price agrees with the market. Sheila M Lacher, LLC, Broker.
Sheila Lacher, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Jul 7, 2013
The town council greatly needs professional help from the community. Either volunteer or support the town council through active involvement.
Sheila Lacher, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Jul 7, 2013
What is the solution to Trophy Club's biggest problem right now?
Sheila Lacher, Agent, Dallas, TX
Sun Jul 7, 2013
Bryan, did you see the wonderful July 4th Fireworks display presented near the TC Community pool? Wasn't it nice not to need to travel to see such a professional show?
Lloyd Martin, Agent, Keller, TX
Sat Jul 6, 2013
Hi Brian,
Nice Post!
The answer is...We all want to sell your home. To help you decide, allow me to explain some difference between Listing Realtors.

Most Realtors would like to list and Sell You Home. This gives them a great commission on a double-sided deal. If you want to know, I can tell you their secrets.

We are different…We specialize in Getting Your Home Sold by using Gorilla Marketing. Many of our proprietary marketing techniques are totally unknown to other listing agents. We Guarantee to get your home listed on Over 2000 Different Websites. With that much exposure, we make it impossible for Buyers not to find you!

We look forward to Getting Your Home Sold…Soon.
Click on the link below fto see some of our marketing ideas.

Lloyd Martin
817-471-0221
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Sat Jul 6, 2013
Great idea Bryan to create interest in your home! Kudos!!
Michelle Wal…, Agent, Corinth, TX
Sat Jul 6, 2013
Hello Bryan,
How the market is going right now we have twice as many buyers then sellers. All realtors including myself would love the opportunity to sell your house. In today real estate market you need to work with a real estate professional you can trust! I am dedicated to providing the finest service and expertise to ALL my clients.
If you would like to set up a meeting where we can meet in person and discuss your choices please call me or email me.
Michelle Wallace
940-391-3155
Michelle.Wallace@remax.net
RE/MAX North Associates
3111 Unicorn Lake Blvd. 110
Denton,TX 76210
John Straub, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sat Jul 6, 2013
Good Evening Bryan,
You word things in a very interesting way, are you planning on selling the home yourself and this is how you want to market the home or are you trying to gauge market interest at this point?
If you are trying to market the home yourself, much more detail is needed to know if your home would be right for a potential buyer, such as size and price, details about the finish out and amenities would be great as well. So please share this with me.
If you are trying to gauge the markets interest in your home, consider meeting with several Realtors to discuss your homes condition, the probable market pricing and the agent's marketing plan. This way you can find the right person for you. Best of luck to you, and if I may be of any assistance to you please contact me directly.

Thank you

John Straub
817-729-4281
John@dfwfamilyrealty.com

http://WWW.DFWFAMILYREALTY.COM
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jul 6, 2013
If you are going to list your home NOW is the time considering it is "busy season " for buyers from April - August. Many homes are selling within days.

Here is the market report for DFW area I have not posted sales for June.
http://www.lynn911.com/Web/AR287090/CustomContent/index/5177301

I would feel honored to represent you . I could potentially have a buyer young couple they can't which community.

I am very familiar with area have clients who are residence.

Contact my office Sunday
_________________________________________
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter
http://www.facebook.com/lynn911dallas
https://twitter.com/Lynn911
Joe Peterson, Agent, Lake Dallas, TX
Sat Jul 6, 2013
We always have buyers!!! Bryan, we would love to have an opportunity to work for you and list your home for sale. In today's market, we have buyers and no homes to show. Our listings go out to over 200 different web sites plus Craig's list. We have a team of experienced agents and can give you excellent service. One of our agents just listed a home last Sunday and is already under contract at full price. She has had over 15 showings on the house this week and multiple offers still coming in.
Please give us a call at
The Property Shop
Gloria Richardson
214-674-6358
Laura Rosser, Agent, Grapevine, TX
Sat Jul 6, 2013
I would love to help you market your home. With my comprehensive marketing plan I will get your home listed on over 900 web sites. Please call me if you are interested. Feel free to research me on my web site.

Laura Rosser
940-268-7818
Laurasrosser@gmail.com
Web Reference:  Http://www.rosserrealty.com