Im getting transferred in my Job. Scared that Im not going to be able to sell my house because of upside down. What to do?

Asked by Sb, Kansas City, MO Thu Apr 19, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Rick Bell, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Thu Apr 4, 2013
Resources are available if you are upside down and need to sell or if you are have with you mortgage anywhere in the Kansas City area, including Johnson County KS - visit for more information.

Rick Bell - Realtor
Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes
11150 Overbrook Road, Ste 150
Leawood KS 66211
Ph. 913-735-3613
0 votes
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Mar 17, 2013
A YEAR old; I hope he has solved his problem!
0 votes
investors, , Kansas City, MO
Sun Mar 17, 2013
We are realtors and investors assisting families with selling and renting their homes. We are located in the Waldo/Brookside area and have several contacts to get your home sold quickly.
0 votes
Shelly Christ, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Thu Apr 19, 2012
I would be more than happy to meet with you to discuss your options. The market has really picked up! You can reach me at 913-485-8641.

Shelly Christ
Prudential Kansas City
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more