If you had good short sale realtor for your property. can you refer me?

Asked by Jesse, Los Angeles, CA Wed Jul 22, 2009

Answers

6
Jeri Creson’s answer
Jeri Creson, Agent, Studio City, CA
Tue Aug 11, 2009
Can I refer myself? LOL - Seriously - I would be happy to provide some recent references. I closed a couple of VERY intense, very difficult short sales in the past 2 weeks, and have several more we just received approval on. The short sale environment is changing quickly - it's important to work with somebody who will give your file the time and attention it needs, knows how to get beyond the "no's" and the bank run around, and, in my opinion, doesn't take on hundreds of files, hoping that a few will close. We negotiate in house, keep complete logs of everything we do, and will keep you updated with progress every step of the way.

Jeri Creson, Broker
TotalAccess Realty Advisors
(818) 448-1298
jericreson@yahoo.com
Emily Knell, Agent, Huntington Beach, CA
Wed Jul 22, 2009
I am a Certified Short Sale Specialist. I am currently helping upside down sellers in 2 states, CA & NV. I work with investors & those who are primary owners. I can get auctions postponed so you can stay in your home longer, if you're getting close to an auction date. I have worked recently with: Wells Fargo, WAMU, Chase, Countrywide, BofA, Litton Loan Servicing, Wachovia, Citibank & Specialized Loan Services. I know how each one operates & how to submit clean packages to them.

I also co-authored a book which you can download on my website called "Should I Short Sale My Home?", there's a lot of great info in there, however I am currently revising it, since there's been a lot more positive regulations that have occurred for upside down homeowners in the past year.

If you'd like to contact me regarding your own unique situation I would be glad to help.

Remember, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel, after doing a short sale. Your credit is NOT ruined forever, like you may otherwise have heard.

emilyknell1@yahoo.com
John B, , Studio City, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Hi my name is John, a mortgage broker in los angeles california.
I know a realtor in the san fernando valley area that he does lots of short sale homes in Los Angeles.
He helped few of my clients, I totally recommend his services.
Name is Yanni Raz and he work for Coldwell Banker, I think they're in Studio City or Sherman Oaks(not sure).
Call him: 310-619-5557
I will also give you a link to his website, please look below.

Good Luck.
Web Reference:  http://homesinsale.com
Nicole Lindl…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Hi Jesse

I am very experienced in short sales and closing them quickly with the bank. Not every seller needs to do a short sale but I would love to sit down with you and assess your need for your home. Please give me a call 310-694-2288.

Nicole Lindler
Prudential California Realty
8687 Melrose Ave, Suite G-271
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Cliff Hildre…, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Wed Jul 22, 2009
I have done 5 successful short sales this year and specialize in this type of negotiation with the banks. I also handle bank-owned properties so I know what they want in an negotiation. I would love to help you out if you need someone with experience and a sucessful track record.

Cliff Hildreth
RE/MAX
(888) 835-4663
email: cliff@cliffhildreth.com
Web Reference:  http://www.cliffhildreth.com
Alexandra Pa…, Agent, Montebello, CA
Wed Jul 22, 2009
Hi Jesse,

I currently work on short sale and would like to have the opportunity to help you. Let me know if I can get an interview for the job. Here is my information

Alexandra Parra Rivera
(323) 482-0705
email: alexandrasellshomes@yahoo.com

Thanks!!