If I want to pay the difference between owed and received on the sale (house is upside down), can I get a repayment plan and for what time frame?

Asked by Dve1652, Clarksburg, MD Sat Feb 26, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Liz McDonald’s answer
Liz McDonald, Agent, Charles Town, WV
Tue Jul 24, 2012
I always recommend that my clients talk with a professional negotiator in WV. There are a couple very experienced professionals in Charles Town who really understand home owners' options based on their experience negotiating short sales and loan payoffs for individual home owners. While you would never want a Realtor to give you advise on this, as you guessed, we can direct you to local experts who can answer your questions. Feel free to message me directly or call for a reference.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Feb 26, 2011
Consider contacting your lender with all your questions, then go from there.
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Feb 26, 2011
These are questions you need direct to your lender NO Realtor can answer a question on behalf of another professional.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Charles Town Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more