If I transfer my son a house, am I required to make a title insurance?

Asked by Jjaynat, Miami, FL Tue Jun 23, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Andy Bencosme, Agent, Sierra Madre, CA
Tue Jun 23, 2009
All that you need to do is file a quit claim deed. Any escrow company should be able to assist you. If you need a referral to one, please contact me and I will be happy to help.
0 votes
Bob McClure, Other Pro, Walled Lake, MI
Tue Jun 23, 2009
good morning....no...however, i think it is good business to check public record to be sure title is clear......even if you think it's clear....also, the absolute best way to transfer would be by warranty deed, but if it's your son, a quit-claim-deed would still work.i suggest having a title co. prepare and record it...best of luck...bob mcclure- success mortgage partners- plymouth, michigan......
0 votes
, ,
Tue Jun 23, 2009
You're not require to do anything.
Who told you that you need to do that?
Web Reference:  http://homesinsale.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more