Home Selling in Bloomfield>Question Details

Jim, Home Seller in Bloomfield, CT

I would like to sale my home on my own. what is a good price? i live in Bloomfied ,Connecticut 06002. I would like to get $206,000.00 No lower than

Asked by Jim, Bloomfield, CT Sun May 30, 2010

$200000. for the house it is a great house.There are three bed rooms , two and a half bathrooms , aliving and dinning room , family room . basement ,new walk wat ,new hot water heater, new heater, new gutters, new windows, great yard northing to do but move in.

Answers

6
Jim - You need to do some homework if you want to compete in this market. WANTING no less than $200,000 may or may not be a realistic number. It depends on "recently SOLD" comparables in your neighborhood. Read Rockinblu's blog...then proceed.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jun 1, 2010
you're in luck. I need a house in Bloomfield. Send info to hotjohnnierock at yahoo dot com
Please look into 229,900 at 24 Fairfield Lane. You might like it.
Flag Tue Nov 27, 2012
You have to do research Jim. Get a comparative market analysis done. Talk to a realtor who can do that for you. Also, why do you want to sell your home?
Thanks Jim!
Please check in with us to let us know how well you do.
Web Reference: http://www.321advantage.com
Jim,
There is no way to answer your question without doing a lot of research. The features you listed are part of the equation, but only a part of it. The total square footage, lot size, location, age, garage, etc are some of the other factors that need to be considered as well. A thorough market analysis will factor in all of these stastics and compare them to what has sold recently in the town, and in your immediate neighborhood. Additionally, you need to look at what other similar houses are currently on the market that would be your competition.
Only after analyzing all of the above, can someone give you a reasonable expectation of what it is likely to sell for.

I hope this helps.

Dan ross
C-21 Access America
'We know our business'
Web Reference: http://www.danrossre.com
Step one would be to have a comparative market analysis done to confirm your pricing. This involves having a realtor come tour your home and check the market for the comparable sales. Then offer suggestions on pricing, staging etc. Also to educate you on the process of selling a property which can be daunting if you are inexperienced especially in this market.
I would be happy to help you with all this. Please contact me if you would like more information.

Thanks, Amanda
860-916-2744