I would like to put my house for sale. How should I do that with you?

Asked by Andro-marc Pierre-louis, 27 Fairdale drive, Brentwood,NY 11717 Thu May 29, 2008

Answers

7
Phil Svendsen, , Huntington, NY
Fri May 30, 2008
I'm speaking generally now. Selling your house at a satisfactory price for you, will not be an easy process no matter what anyone says. It will be a tough grind for both you and the broker involved. There will be open houses where no one of any interest shows, ads that are expensive and don't work ...etc. you get the picture. But eventually your house will get done.

In short the best method is the following: (1) interview a few brokers who are familiar with your area and that have had success and (2) importantly one with whom you have some real chemistry. Conversly the same will be true for any solid broker ; for in the process, they will be mentally interviewing you as well, with the aim of their ability to take on a home and in turn do a solid job for you.
Franklin Bla…, Agent, New York, NY
Fri May 30, 2008
I am amoung many agents, qualified with 23 years in this industry, to offer you practical and down to earth solutions as to the best way to get a home sold. This market, being different then any market I have seen since I have been in this business, requires specific skill sets and practical solutions based on the experience and tenacity of the agent you will eventually choose. Your agent is employed by you to offer you the highest price, in the shortest period of time, with the least stress on you during the sale process.
My suggestion, if you are looking for excellent results, choose an excellent agent with a proven track history.
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu May 29, 2008
I would be happy to consult with you. If you would like to see how I market properties, just go to google.com and enter Gail Gladstone as a keyword search.
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com
Nilda Tejada, , Shirley, NY
Thu May 29, 2008
HI,
I am a local Realtor familiar with the area. Actually I grew up in Bay Shore! You can call me at 631-680-0079 if you have any questions. I am happy to recommend Realtors in the area and would be pleased to share names and phone numbers with you! Please call at your earliest convience.
Nilda Tejada
Debt Free Da…, , 85260
Thu May 29, 2008
I'm sure you are referring to trulia. It's easy just click on the listing link and follow the prompts.
Web Reference:  http://getprequalified.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Thu May 29, 2008
The listings on Trulia are uploaded via Broker's offices, so you'd need to list your home with a Realtor that uses Trulia. I recommend interviewing a few Realtors and select the agent that you think can sell your home for top dollar.

Best of luck to you.
Henry Cunala…, , Bayside, Queens, NY
Thu May 29, 2008
Mr. Pierre-louis. Please call me and I will explain what is the process.
My number is 917-497-0729

Henry