Dianamacneil, Home Owner in Troy, MI

I would like to know what my house would sell for at 5151 Orchard Crest Troy, MI 48085

Asked by Dianamacneil, Troy, MI Tue Jul 19, 2011

Answers

13
Bruce Berton,…, Agent, Troy, MI
Wed Jul 20, 2011
Good Morning Diana! This truly is your neighborhood realtor, who also lives in the Laurelwood subdivision and knows what our values are! Bruce and I currently have a home listed down the street, and no one knows our sub like us. We have had the priveledge of selling more homes in the sub than any other realtor! We would love the opportunity to talk with you and give you a complete market analysis. Right now is a fantastic time to list your home, or I can just drop in and provide some helpful hints on what you can do to get the house ready for sale! I look forward to talking with you soon,
Leslie Lawson
Real Estate One
70 W Long Lake
Troy, MI 48085
leslie@bruceandleslie.com
248-765-8833
Gail Corcoran, Agent, Royal Oak, MI
Wed Jul 20, 2011
The answer is a combination of the following (3) factors:
1) The average selling price in your immediate area for properties comparable to yours - within the last 90 days
2) Determination of how close - either above or below - your home is to "average"
3) Stacking up against your current competion, other comparable homes in your area for sale in the same timeframe

It is 2) above that hinders throwing out a number so easily here. I would be happy to meet with you at the property at your convenience to finalize a very realistic figure in response to your question. Please feel free to call/email me at any time!

Gail Corcoran
Century21 Town & Country
(248) 556-7463
gail.corcoran@centrury21.com
Larry Hermann, , Troy, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
To your point. Your home is worth between $175,000 - $200,000. At 2,450 sq ft. you are one of the largest homes in the N. of Long Lake, W. of John R. area. The final sale price, if you are selling, will depend on condition, updates, finished basement, or not, deck, etc.

The prime selling season has passed. There are a few months before the weather starts getting cold. Many buyers like tho buy before the school season starts. For a more exact analysis contact me.

Larry
Sigrid Garri…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Dianamacneil,

I have created a 65 page sellers report for you. Please email me your email & I will send it to you.

It's just 1 of many tools I use for my clients,

Sincererly,
Sigrid Garrick
Web Reference:  http://www.SigridGarrick.com
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Diana:

Good Evening!! If you would like to received a detailed CMA report please contact me and I'll be happy to forward it to you.

Have a Great Day!!

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Jul 19, 2011
More is required for a Realtor render an opinion than a post on a real estate website

Contact Realtors in your area who can determine the value

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Ron Ristovski, Both Buyer And Seller, Troy, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Diana,

Sure there are realtors who already responded on this one. We can help as well. If you like sell fast we can purchase for cash and you can email me at saravanan@thebestmihomes.com
OR
You can also list with our Keller Williams realtor office, who lists lots of our properties.
selvi@kw.com

Ron
http://www.TheBestMIHomes.com
http://www.youtube.com/TBMHomes
Homesand.net, Home Owner, California
Tue Jul 19, 2011
It is about $205K - $225K, depended on your market and your buyers.
http://homesand.net/QuickComps.aspx?5151+Orchard+Crest+Troy+…
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Diana:

Good Evening!

Your best bet would be as the others have said and have an agent see the home and give you a current market analysis on the property.

Good Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com
Spirit Messi…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Consider contacting a local agent or Realtor. Ask for a listing presentation or if you are considering selling tell the agent that and you would like to see recent Sold comps, recent for sale, and a CMA. Most will be happy to do this for you because, if or when you do sell they might get your business. Of course, some agents are leary to give away any information, as then the seller turns around and sells it on their own as a FSBO (For Sale By Owner). I provide an estimate for potenial listings and know other agents do too.

You can find a local agent on here, or ask friends, family, co-workers if they had a "good" experience with a local agent/Realtor. I put a lot more faith in a referral than some ad. You might also want to check out Zillow.com, they have past clients write reviews for agents and give you a good idea of what kind of agent you will be working with.
Another option, you can order and pay for an apprasial, going to cost you around $400. And other than helping you get a good idea of what to expect, a potential buyer is going to need their own (each lender is different). In this market a house is really only worth what it appraises for.
Best of luck.
Spirit
Jay M. Jones, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Good Evening!

You can't go wrong getting at least a couple of opinions from local Realtor's. Very accurate market value can't be determined without seeing the home from the inside-out. Get a couple of opinions to get a good feel for what the market is bearing and how your place stacks up with the rest of the area. I'd be happy to help!

Jay M. Jones, Realtor
RealtorJay@sbcglobal.net
Max Broock, Birmingham
#1 Selling Office in the State of Michigan
#1 Brokerage in the State of Michigan
Web Reference:  http://www.MyRealtorJay.com
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
I can stop by at your convenience and bring a market analysis. This will give you an idea what your home will sell for. I will also give a cost analysis to determine what all of your costs are to sell your home. Prior to seeing your home you can tell me about updates that you have completed so I can give you a better idea of what your home is worth on the first visit. Thank you for your inquiry, Steve 248 819 6464 http://www.michiganhome.net
Maureen Fran…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Tue Jul 19, 2011
Hi Diana,

I would be happy to come meet with you and give you a market analysis. Without seeing the inside of your home, it is hard to give you much more than a price range.

Feel free to contact me at your convenience.

248.430.4450

Maureen Francis.