I would like to know if you are able to refer me to an agent who can list my mothers 40 acres in Antelope Valley for sale?

Asked by Tdp, Kingman, AZ Mon Jun 4, 2012

Answers

6
Ann White, Agent, Kingman, AZ
Tue Jun 5, 2012
I currently have a home on fourty acres listed in Antelope Valley, (Seligman is the closest town) in Yavapai County, Arizona. Located off historic Route 66. If you would send me the parcel number(s) of the property, I will do the research to find the location of the property. Please contact me via email or phone with the information. Ann White, Re/Max Prestige Properties, Kingman, AZ. AnnWhiteatReMax@gmail.com 928-718-0100 office 928-727-3564 cell.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Ask people you may know for referrals; or contact and interview in person few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer. You can also locate some area agents under the find a pro tab.
Grace Adewumi, Agent, SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Tue Jun 5, 2012
Call or e-mail me today and I would be happy to refer you to an Agent who can help you in the sale of your mother's property.
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
602-769-0890
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
Donne'e Schr…, Agent, Prather, CA
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Yes, I am also able to refer you to a agent that can help you. You can contact me at donnee@guarantee.com
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Yes I can refer to you, i.e. give you some recommendations of Realtors in the Antelope Valley area
of AZ - feel free to contact me and I would gladly pass on a few good recommendations
Good Luck to you.... EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

Edith YourRealtor4Life!
Working always in the very BEST interest of her client Buyers Sellers and Investors alike
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
@Properties North Shore, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il. 60093
Feel free to visit my website for more information, services, free information etc.

Have a wonderful Day
Dawn Brannies, Agent, Kingman, AZ
Mon Jun 4, 2012
Hello, I would love to help you find an agent that can help you. Are you referring to Antelope Valley, California?