Jlc, Home Seller in Bay Harbor Islands, FL

I would like to find without the help of a realtor the CMA or comparative market analysis of my 4 units

Asked by Jlc, Bay Harbor Islands, FL Wed Sep 2, 2009

multi-family income property located in bay Harbor Florida. The adj. sq footage is 3917, the lot size is 11,250 sq. ft. and it was built in 1950. I'll appreciate all you can do to help me.
Julio

Answers

4
George Wolfg…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Wed Sep 2, 2009
If you don't want the help of a Realtor and you can't do it yourself, your only other option is to use an appraiser.
Web Reference:  http://www.HomeCounselor.US
realestated…, Agent, Sarton, WV
Sat Nov 23, 2013
Julio, with some additional information I can provide you with a CMA, which is the formula that banks use to base what the value is.

I would be interested in the units. I am a realtor/investor. Please send me a note to realestatedeals4u@yahoo.com and let me know when I can see the property, if you are interested in selling.

Perry
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Sep 3, 2009
Your two best options for determining a properties value are by a realtor's CMA or an appraisal. Since you have eliminated the CMA option you are left with paying for a professional appraisal that with multiple units will no doubt cost you several hundred dollars.

John Bennett, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Sep 2, 2009
Ok No problem, its something you should do.

John