Home Selling in Mays Landing>Question Details

Martinez, Both Buyer and Seller in Michigan

I work and i make just under $150,000 a year but i have a very low credit score/I need an investor to buy a house that is in Mi & sale it back 2 me

Asked by Martinez, Michigan Sun Sep 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


That doesn't make any sense, no offense or anything. I make under 40,000 or so and have a very high credit score...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 8, 2013
My suggestion youhave worked hard make a good income. If you call a reputable Mortgage Company they can help with you mid-score so youcan purchase a house on your own and obtain a mortgage. First Prestige Mortgage Services, Inc 973-744-8300
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 19, 2012

Sell it back to you? Can you be more specific on your situation and what your looking to do? If your credit is low and income is there to support homeownership why not find an investor/realtor who can place you in a lease option property? During the lease you can get into a credit repair program to rebuild your credit so that you'll be able to get the financing you need to purchase the property. Or you can find a seller willing to owner finance. These would be my options based on the limited information presented.

Best of luck,

Web Reference: http://www.rent2ownnj.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 1, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer