Home Selling in Mays Landing>Question Details

Martinez, Both Buyer and Seller in Michigan

I work and i make just under $150,000 a year but i have a very low credit score/I need an investor to buy a house that is in Mi & sale it back 2 me

Asked by Martinez, Michigan Sun Sep 30, 2012

Answers

3
That doesn't make any sense, no offense or anything. I make under 40,000 or so and have a very high credit score...
My suggestion youhave worked hard make a good income. If you call a reputable Mortgage Company they can help with you mid-score so youcan purchase a house on your own and obtain a mortgage. First Prestige Mortgage Services, Inc 973-744-8300
Martinez,

Sell it back to you? Can you be more specific on your situation and what your looking to do? If your credit is low and income is there to support homeownership why not find an investor/realtor who can place you in a lease option property? During the lease you can get into a credit repair program to rebuild your credit so that you'll be able to get the financing you need to purchase the property. Or you can find a seller willing to owner finance. These would be my options based on the limited information presented.

Best of luck,

Jonathan
Web Reference: http://www.rent2ownnj.com