I will be listing my home in the near future due to a relocation. My home is located in Richfield, WI 53033.

Asked by Cathy, Wisconsin Sat Jun 7, 2008

I would like to contact agents that have expirience in this area. I know there are alot out there to pick from, and would like to narrow down my search before I start contacting and interviewing agents. If there is anyone out there you think I should call, let me know. Thanks!

Answers

6
Beverly Ehley, Agent, Oconomowoc, WI
Wed Feb 10, 2010
Hi Cathy,

My name is Beverly Ehley and a realtor with Prudential Absolute Realtors. I was born and raised in Richfield and since it is a great place, I continue to live there. Richfield has seen a lot of growth through the years but with all the green space there is still that small town atmosphere. I am a full time realtor. I am involved with the Richfield Lioness, member of St. Gabriel Parish and participate in community events. I take pride in my work and would provide you with recommendations from past customers. I hope we can meet, if not, I wish you well in your search.
Tracy Nowacki, Agent, Germantown, WI
Tue Jun 9, 2009
Greetings Cathy,

I live in Richfield 2 miles from my old Homestead in a home my husband Built. Richfield is a growing fast and there are many buyers looking to relocate to this area. My personal Marketing and the global company i work for gets home sold in the time you want for the price you want. Century 21 has been successful in relocation sales in the area for a long time.

I would be happy to meet with you discuss the sale of your home. I see your actually in Hubertus Wi by the zipcode. Fantastic area. For more info please call 414-940-7869 my direct line or go to http://www.tracynowacki.com I also give each home their own website. You can view a few of my listingss through this media. http://www.BigCedarLake144.com or http://www.IndianLoreRdHome6.com

I look forward to meeting with you and hope to hear from you very soon.

Happy Sales to you!

Tracy Nowacki
Bill Mews, , Menomonee Falls, WI
Thu Jun 4, 2009
Cathy, you are correct that there are a lot of agents out there to pick from. I created a document that helps prospective sellers figure out what questions to answer so that they can "compare apples to apples". There are different types of brokers out there now and you want to make sure that the one you go with matches what your expectations are!

I'd be happy to email it to you if you want. It doesn't try to promote me, just helps you know what to ask.

I've lived in Richfield for the past 10 years and sat in on the 20 year growth meetings a couple of years ago so I am very familiar with the area and what is going on. I agree with the other agents that responded to you, you should interview several of them before you make any kind of decision.

Let me know if there's anything that I can do to help you out!
Mary Zinda, , 53066
Tue Jun 17, 2008
It is an exciting time in Richfield. Prudential has a new subdivision listed there, Reflections Village. Due to the fact that Cabelas is new there, a lot of interest in the area. Richfield is one of the quickest growing area.
Kari, , West Bend, WI
Sun Jun 8, 2008
Hi Cathy!
Congratulations on your relocation. Hopefully, you and your family will enjoy your new life.
Yes, there are an incredible number of agents and in this marketplace a lot of them are "hungry" for business. It can be incredibly difficult to figure out what is best for your family.
However, I do have some suggestions/questions:
1. Are your working with a Relocation Company? Sometime they only allow you to use a company that is in their network.
2. Are you being compensated by the new employer, if there is one? If so, there are fees that they may cover that can help you offer incentives to a potential buyer.
3. Have you staged your home or had it staged by a professional? If you leave the home vacant, there are some stagers that will rent furniture for you.
4. What is your timeline? If you have to move on quickly, you need someone who is willing to go the extra mile and oversee your vacant property.
5. I suggest interviewing at least 3 agents from different companies. Some of the large companies may have more than one agent that you would like to see. Write out a list of questions for each and interview them the same way you would interview someone for a job, because that is what they are doing-applying for a job!
The questions should relate to how long they have been in real estate, how many properties they sell a year, how long it takes them to sell the property, what their list price to sale price ratio is, what fees are involved and if you have to pay anything upfront, do they have a home warranty company available, ask to see their marketing plan-make sure it includes signage, MLS, and most importantly internet advertising, ask if they do open houses, broker opens, company tours, just listed postcards/fliers, etc.

Also, I think the most important thing is that you have to at least like them a little. If you are totally turned off by them, it isn't going to work. You and the agent are parts of a team that makes the sale of your home a good thing-not an upsetting thing.

Also, the most important thing is to have a comparable market analysis done so you can see what price and incentives your competition is offering as well as what has sold recently. Make sure you price your home accordingly. Overpricing in this market leads to price reduction after price reduction and then overall, getting less than you would have if you would have put it at the correct price to start with.

Hopefully, I answered your question to the best of my ability. If I can help you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

Kari Roehl
THE RIGHT ADDRESS
http://www.therightaddress.com
262-338-1999
kari@kariroehl.com

P.S. I'm open to a job interview anytime!
Karen Wenzel,…, Agent, Brookfield, WI
Sat Jun 7, 2008
Cathy,
I am familiar with Richfield, and have sold homes in that area - but I also know of agents in my office and our Hartland office that live in that area.
If you wish, I'd be happy to talk with you and give you some contacts.
Respectfully,
Karen Wenzel
Realty Executives-Integrity
Web Reference:  http://www.GoPackerUp.com