I want to sell the house in San Jose 95129. That is one unit of fourplex and TIC title. Which lender can provide the loan for the new buyers? Thanks.

Asked by Joyce Hung, Cupertino, CA Wed Oct 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Juliana Lee, Agent, Palo Alto, CA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Cities which have strict regulations on converting multi-unit buildings to condominiums are more likely to have a Tenants In Common business base. San Francisco would be a prime location to search for TIC loans. You might find the article posted at the San Francisco Business Times helpful.

95129 home values posted at http://julianalee.com/zip-code/95129-statistics.htm

Juliana Lee
Top 2 agent nationwide at Keller Williams Realty, the nations largest
Cell 650.857.1000

Over 20 years experience
Over 1,000 homes sold in Santa Clara County and San Mateo County
Web Reference:  http://julianalee.com
0 votes
Bmecsey, , San Francisco, CA
Wed Oct 30, 2013
Hi Joyce,

I have only found a few lenders in the Bay Area offering TIC financing. I have provided info below. Best of luck with the sale!

Sterling Bank & Trust
Bank of Marin
American California Bank
Circle Bank

These lenders hold their own loans as it is hard to sell TIC loans in the secondary market.


Bryan Mecsey
Commerce Mortgage
Office: (925)394-7764
Cell: (510)725-2665
NMLS: 861229
0 votes
Prentiss Holt, , Nashville, TN
Wed Oct 30, 2013
iServe loans is a national brand that can do this!

If you'd like any help or more information, please just shoot me an email at: theholtrealestategroup@gmail.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more