Cookortiz37, Both Buyer and Seller in Lampasas, TX

I want to sell my house and land I have 88 acres is 500000 to much to ask for?

Asked by Cookortiz37, Lampasas, TX Tue Jul 31, 2012

I would be happy to help you sell your home on 88 acres. Contact me if you are interested.

Monica Burton, Agent
Ranch Investments
That's like saying I have a Red $35K too much to ask for it.

One would need to know the year, make, model, mileage, condition, etc. before determining if the the asking price is correct. Same holds true for your home. There are simply too many variables involved in properly pricing a property to provide any insight here.

For instance, a buyer would want to know if the land has any exemptions (ie. open space, etc.). Is any of the land in a flood plain? Is the land producing any crops? Is the land fully fenced...and on and on.

Next, the specifics on the house would be needed. Year built, size, condition, amenities, water sources, etc. are all important in determining the value of the overall package.

Bottom line is there is no way to answer your question with any specificity without more information and without actually viewing the property and then reviewing the sales activity for the area for similar type properties.