I want to sell in Venetia Gardens 1. 3 bdrm 2 bth 1st floor end unit. Want a quick sale, what price should I list at. Dont have realtor yet

Asked by cdpb6, Homestead, FL Thu Aug 16, 2012

Answers

6
SophieMiamiB…, Agent, Miami Beach, FL
Sat Oct 13, 2012

I could send you a CMA to calculate the value of your property and find the best price for you.

You can contact me directly on my cell or by email.

Kind regards,
ENGEL & VOELKERS
Sophie Bamps
Real Estate Agent
sophie.bamps@engelvoelkers.com
http://www.sophiebamps.com
Carlos Escam…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Dear Homeseller,

If you still interested on selling your place at Venetian you need.
To have an experience listing agent, I do a lot of listings all the time and the most important factor for me to sell a seller valuable property is always the most realistic return.
In this case I can tell you that the maximum amount of money you can get for this property is around 60K,
Well there is a lot more information you should know.

For a free consultation please contact me at your earlier convenience.

Thank you,.

Carlos Escamilla
305-300-8814
Realty World Executive Homes
Chris Blackw…, Agent, Miami, FL
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Hello Homeowner,
I am very familiar with the area and have done quite a few rentals and sales in Venetia Gardens. I exclusively work Homestead, where I was born and raised. Naturally, I know a lot about the area and I also work for Keys Gate Realty, which is the closest Real Estate office to your condo. I also have a strong online presence with my website, Keys Gate Realty's website, Trulia & Zillow premier accounts, & Active Rain Blog. Nearly 90% of buyers start their search online. If you want a quick sale, the good news is the buyers are definitely out there (many of them cash) , however prices have just started to creep up. I'd like to have the opportunity to talk to you about what you should list at, realtor fees involved, etc. Whom you choose to work with does make a difference.

CHRIS BLACKWELL,
KEYS GATE REALTY
http://www.KeysGateChris.com
CPBlackwell@Gmail.com
Michelle Whi…, , Pinecrest, FL
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Call me Michelle White Coldwell Banker Real Estate at 786-303-3868. I can let you know a price to list and sell your property.
Regla Lastra, Agent, Cutler Ridge, FL
Thu Aug 16, 2012
I am short sale specialist from 2006.
Regla Lastra, Agent, Cutler Ridge, FL
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Hello, If you need more information you can callme at 305-316-1204. Thank you