I want to put some development land in ireland on the market in the usa,, how do I go about getting it to

Asked by Graham, Ireland, WV Tue Jan 8, 2008

its got full planing for 48 houses and some shops and apartments,, I would like it to get national exposure in the states and was interested in how to do that from Ireland ??

Answers

2
Gladys Webb, , Alabama
Thu Apr 8, 2010
Of course you can have free exposure with online networks facebook, twitter,activerain,linkedin,local.com,trulia,zillow.....contact national association of realtors too they can assist with information on property issue such as this.
Melanie Nard…, , San Francisco, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2008
I've been communicating with a marketing professional in Ireland who works specifically with developments there, she is a dual citizen and has US contacts as well. There's an organization called IRETO which runs international real estate exhibits and has large international investors. I think getting a marketing professional with US and international builder contacts is probably your best bet. Feel free to email me at melanie@condocontessa.com and I'll send you the contacts I have.