I want to list my home and can't figure out how to get to that page

Asked by Ronald Bayens, Auburn, AL Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

6
Karen Turner, Agent, Auburn, AL
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Ronald,
Hello! As you have read, you must have a REALTOR to list your home. I would be more than happy to help answer any questions you may have as well as assisting in the selling process. Feel free to give me a call at Prestige Properties or email me at kttrealestate@yahoo.com ! I wish the best of luck to you!
Karen Turner
Thank you. I really want to sell "by Owner" if I can as I have kids in college and need every dollar I can get. My house is at 351 woodfield auburn and is walking distance to three schools a park and museum as well as the university. I will welcome an agent to sell it if I could negotiate the commission.
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
Dawn, , Auburn, AL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Good Morning! If you go to my website at http://www.DawnRadnitz.com I have a lot of information about selling your home! Century 21 is a great franchise and can get your home marketed in a lot of markets and search engines!!
Will Faulkner, , Auburn, AL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Mr Baye,

Your home must be listed by a REALTOR. This Is also the best way to sell your home. As a REALTOR I abide by a strict code of ethics and have years of experience and market knowledge to get your home sold and for te best price. Please let me know if I can help you anymore with the selling process or if you have any more questions.
iThank you. I really want to sell "by Owner" if I can as I have kids in college and need every dollar I can get. My house is at 351 woodfield auburn and is walking distance to three schools a park and museum as well as the university. I will welcome an agent to sell it if I could negotiate the commission.
Flag Mon Aug 5, 2013
Carl Miseren…, Agent, Auburn, WA
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Ronald. You will need to hire a real estate agent that is a member of the local MLS to post your listing.

Let me know if I can help you!

Carl Miserenidno
Realtor-Prestige Properties
334.734.1397
carl.miserendino@yahoo.com
Shane Dunn, Agent, Auburn, AL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Mr. Baye,

You have to be a Realtor and your home has to be listed in order to market on Trulia. I would be happy to help you any way I can.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Only Realtors can POST a listing from your local MLS.