Alisiavera, Other/Just Looking in Fontana, CA

I want need a mobile home agent

Asked by Alisiavera, Fontana, CA Thu Sep 12, 2013

I own a beautiful mobile home in a nice mobile home park in san Bernardino but I need to sell it a.s.a.p. how can I get a good and reliable agent?

Answers

2
Peggy Marie…, Agent, San Bernardino, CA
Fri Sep 13, 2013
I would recommend Nancy Turner as she also is a mobile home dealer. While real estate agents can sell them they are not normally as familiar as the dealer agent. She is not only a mobile home expert she is an excellent Real Estate Agent as well. Nancy's phone # is 909-554-0884. Whenever I get a request that markets a mobile home in a park. She is my gal.

Peggy
Jose Ixmay, Agent, Chino Hills, CA
Fri Sep 13, 2013
Good Evening,

I currently have three mobile homes listed and two in escrow. You can view my listings at mhvillage.com (Mobile Home Village). I subscribe to this service in order to provide my client's the most visibility in order to sell their homes. Note that this service is in addition to the standard entry into the multiple listing service. Give me a call at your earliest convenience (949-291-9932). In the event that I do not answer, please leave a message as I do return all my phone calls in three hours or less. You can also email me at jixmay@msn.com which might afford me the opportunity to reply faster depending if I am with a client or not.

Jose Ixmay