Home Selling in Coraopolis>Question Details

Kbillie7, Home Seller in Coraopolis, PA

I sold my house but can't remember what year. How do I find out?

Asked by Kbillie7, Coraopolis, PA Thu Aug 25, 2011

It was sold by Coldwell Banker. The address was 651 Narrows Run Rd in Coraopolis PA 15108

Answers

4
Go to http://www.alleghenycounty.us/courtreassess.aspx ,
Click on the red box on the screen, click continue at the bottom of the screen, type in the address of the property, then click on the tab that reads owner history.
you can try checking your city or county tax assessors office. They usually have an online site that you can check recent sale and assessment date for individual properties. Or call any local agent and they should be able to pull up the sales data for you very quickly. You can also check if you have a copy of the HUD1 from when you sold the house, that will have the settlement date on it.
Are you still in contact with the agent that helped you sell the house? He/she should be able to help. If not, you can also try calling the Coldwell Banker office that your agent worked at.

Trang Beuschlein
San Jose CA Real Estate Broker
CA DRE License #01453711
Call the tax office in the city or county.