I see my home listed on Trulia, but I do not want it on there. I am not sure how it got on Trulia. Can you please take it off.?

Asked by Marie, 15237 Mon Aug 9, 2010

MLS/ID 22224
Zip code 15237 Price 314,000, Listed by John?????? Seller Street????
It is my house with my info. Maybe stolen off Craigs List

Answers

4
Dustin Nulf’s answer
Dustin Nulf, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Thu Aug 19, 2010
Marie: if you are trying to sell your home, then you should get as much internet exposure as possible. If a seller told me to take their listing off of Trulia (one of the nations biggest Real Estate Sites), I would ask them if they had lapsed into insanity...

Linda Lorenzo: If your broker does not have trulia auto-linked through a listing "hub" or via some other technology/software, maybe you should look into other companies because you're spending too much time doing everything manually. Perhaps we should talk about Keller Williams sometime? You can make more money and be hooked in to about 40 sites automatically. Send me an email requesting info!
Linda Lorenzo, Agent, McKinney, TX
Mon Aug 9, 2010
As mentioned your agent has to manually input the listing into Trulia, but I am not sure why you would not want the exposure - I think the more advertising the better. A potential buyer still has to contact their agent or yours (not you) and the process is the same as having it on any other website.
Bill McQuown, Agent, Mission Viejo, CA
Mon Aug 9, 2010
Marie,

If you signed a listing agreement with an agent you should contact that agent directly, that agent will be able to help you.

Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Aug 9, 2010
Marie if your home is listed with soemone, they would have to be the one to remove it form here. If your house is not for sale, and thre is fraud going on, please email emily@trulia.com, and she can take care of you in case they do not see your post. good luck working it out.
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNh.com