davismarlene, Home Buyer in Shepherd, MI

I refinanced in 2008 and I am looking for the apprasial is it recorded somewhere?

Asked by davismarlene, Shepherd, MI Sun May 6, 2012

You should contact the company you refinanced with. They should have a copy of it.
Hi davismarlene...
Your LO should still have a copy, your lender certainly does, however, it may not be readily accessible especially if the loan or the servicing has been sold. I always send my clients a copy by email, you might try going back through your old email...or you may have saved a copy in your old documents list. The appraiser or their company may also be able to dig it up.
Remember though, a four year old appraisal might not be worth the effort to find it.
Best wishes, Jim
Another thing you could do is try to contact the company that did the appraisal.
No. An appraisal is not public record. An appraisal is something your bank ordered and you paid for. So, it is private info for you and your lender. Maybe your bank still has a copy of it if you don't.
Web Reference: http://keithandkinsey.com