Sharon Soucy, Real Estate Pro in Palo Alto, CA

I read the info for the house I own that is listed at 17680 Daves Ave, 95030. You have 2 very important facts incorrect. The elementary is Daves Ave

Asked by Sharon Soucy, Palo Alto, CA Tue May 3, 2011

The second important fact is our house was built 90% brand new construction completed in 1997...Trullia has 1946!
These are 2 huge errors on your part. Please fix thank you,

Answers

5
Mike Kenyon, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Fri Jun 6, 2014
it looks like you are good to go! Good luck with your listing
Leili Mortaz, Agent, Campbell, CA
Sat Jun 1, 2013
If I am not mistaken, Trulia data comes their syndication to the MLS data along with County Records. So, you can check with both of these sources to find out where Trulia might have gotten their data wrong.

Barbara S. W…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sat Oct 1, 2011
Sharon:
Just following up--you may already be aware of these details. I just did an MLS search on your home. Today the records indicate that the build date was 1990 and the elementary school has been updated to Daves Avenue!
Andrea Wince…, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Tue May 3, 2011
If permits were pulled on the reconstruction it should be recorded and documented with the county.
Terri Vellios, Agent, Campbell, CA
Tue May 3, 2011
If you have it listed on the MLS talk with your agent. The MLS will pull the information from the county records, and often times the county records will show it as the original construction date. As for the school, that could be pulled from your agent's MLS as well.
Web Reference:  http://www.terrivellios.com