Mm, Home Seller in 08540

I own a great sfd home in Princeton, walk to downtown. This upscale property should go for $2.3-2.5 MIL

Asked by Mm, 08540 Sun Jul 26, 2009

range. What's the market like in this price range? Thanks. MM

"The company does very little to "Market" a home... "

I welcome sellers to contact Orange Key Realty, Where the company and the agents work together to market your home. Our company marketing is one of the reasons that Orange Key was created and is a successful growing company. The focus of the company is the marketing and sales of our listings and the support of our listings and sales staff. That statement is exactly why I left a corporate realty company and a great statement in support of service Orange Key Realty provides to our clients.

I do admit that I printed out 50 copies of this page so I can use it in my marketing presentations on the candid thoughts of realtors that work for corporate companies. Thanks!

Oh, we do cover the Princeton market through our Monmouth Junction office! Give us a call!

You should contact a good local agent that can help you get the answers that you need.. in your area that would be Bill Holt: http://www.trulia.com/profile/id/305723

Bill is a great guy and when you research his Q&A here on Trulia, you will note the straight forward sound advice that you need to discuss in order to successfully list, market and sell your home.

Call Bill to do a market analysis and discuss the current Princeton market.

Did you sell yet?
Your question was posted years ago.....
The market has healed dramatically since 2009.

Call if you are interested in working with a Princeton based real estate agent

Lisa Weil
Our office in Princeton is having our monthly market seminar on August 22nd. They are very informative for both buyers and sellers.
Our office is located at 350 Nassau Street Princeton
I work in the Princeton, Weichert office on Nassau St. The absorption rate, active inventory divided by pending sales is 21 for Princeton Township on properities of $2.5. Compare this to properties priced between $500-$999K and we are at a 13 absorption rate. The higher the absorption rate, the more it is a buyer's market.

With the incentives for first-time homebuyers and the hot FHA loans, the lower-priced entry level houses are going to be more attractive. With that said, depending upon your goals and price sensitivity you can price this slightly below market value to create your own artificial market line.

Please feel free to contact me or add me as a friend on facebook as I continually post detailed analytics on each town within Mercer County.

Paul Camuto - Weichert Real Estate Agent
The upper end of properties in Princeton, in the price range you've pointed out are under fire. Inventory is long not high... I suggest you interview agents who have a history of attracting buyers. There are a few staple companies in the area... boutique shops who specialize in the 2+ mil range. They do a lot of price guessing. I say this due to the large swings of price drops and active days on the market as well as the history of each property. In this market you want an analyst with strong marketing and a never say die attitude. Internet Marketing, local marketing and networking are key to the success of a sale in this price category..

The company does very little to "Market" a home so the "AGENT" SHOULD BE YOUR FOCUS

Keller Williams, Weichert, Prudential, Sotheby's. I work with Keller Williams and would love to speak with you. (As would everyone else)

call me... 609-933-9044 we can talk about your needs and time frame.
It's going to depend on how your home compares with some of the recently sold properties in that price range. I would interview some local agents and have them preview your property and review a market analysis with you. They will be able to give you an appropriate list price to list your home (coupled with the necessary custom marketing strategy).

Some of the properties in that price range that recently sold have between 4 - 7 bedrooms and were on the market for an average of 186 days (based on the 6 properties I pulled). I also saw that there are currently 10 properties (with 5 bedrooms) listed in the $2.0 - $2.5 Mill price range.

Again speaking with an agent who can preview your home and give you market statistics based on how your home compares to these other properties will be the best most efficient way to sell your home for the most amount of money.

Christine Markow, e-PRO
ERA Statewide Realty