Don Cummings, Home Seller in Colorado Springs, CO

I own 1936 Trent ave and want to sell in august (when rent contract is up). How much can it sell for?

Asked by Don Cummings, Colorado Springs, CO Fri Apr 19, 2013

Answers

8
would be more than happy to create a finance flyer which you can display for prospective buyers once you have decided on which price point you wish to list it at
let me know if that would be of interest to you
Thankyou all, your responses are excellent (and made me quite happy )
Don, as others have said, the best way to know is to get a comprehensive market analysis from a Real Estate Professional. There is no cost for this up front. I could say that your home would range from about $155k to $175k, but that is subject to condition and upgrades. Good luck selling, please contact me if I can help.
Great area for getting a home sold. I don't want to leave money on the table so give me a call or email me to discuss the true value. I can usually peg the value of my listings within 2 or 3% of asking price and sell in a month or so. I am a former appraiser for 3 years and a broker for over 16 years. All the best....Diana Taylor, 719-216-2444 or diana@investnowrealty.com. http://www.InvestNowRealty.com
Hello Ms. Taylor.. I have spoken to my renters and have asked if they might wish to buy the property, their not wanting to move and pretty happy with the place- just long time renters. Their contract ends in Aug.
Flag Thu Apr 25, 2013
Good Morning Don
First I want to say THANK YOU for keeping our country safe. I did a Comparative Market Analysis of the area and here is the information.

1. Purchased your home in June 2010
2. Have you done any upgrades?
3 New Listing Price$160k. estimated without seeing the home.

There are a few short sales in the area. 2103 Trent Ave. is listed on your street as well at $129 sq. ft.
Please call me to discuss detailed information to give you a more detailed market selling advantage.

Jennifer DiVello
RE/MAX Properties, Inc.
719-447-7641

Winner of "The Quantum Leap Award" For Outstanding Performance.
http://www.cospringshomes.net
jenniferdivello.com
Would have to see it before I could give you a definitive answer. Two homes next door to each other can sell for different amounts even if they're the same floor plan and amount of square footage. It all depends on the upgrades and condition. Be happy to do a market analysis for you when the time comes. Market is moving up quickly though so your timing is good!

Sharon Martin
Thompson Properties
719-460-1303
Hi Mr. Cummings,
I ran numbers for the neighborhood, and currently I would list the home for around $160k if the condition is similar to when you bought the property. However, prices are moving up in this price range and area, so it is very likely to be able to list it for more by August. There is very little inventory right now, and we are seeing multiple offers on listings in this price range that are in good condition. You will be in a sellers market when the time comes!

If you want me to send you the current comps I just ran, I would be happy to, just email me at DarrellWass@remax.net

Darrell Wass,
719-577-9400
I can send you a free market analysis . Email me at info@cohomesource.net
Tina Childers