I own 1812 Harbour Circle, Cape Harbour. I may consider selling in the very near future What is current value based on recent sales/transactions?

Asked by Michael Maher, Cape Coral, FL Sat Jul 28, 2012

Answers

6
Michael Maher’s answer
Michael Maher, Home Owner, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Thanks so much for the information. I just listed the home with Terry Mell who specializes in homes in Cape Harbour. It should hit the MLS next week after the photos and virtual tour have been completed.

Thanks again.

Mike
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi Michael,

Your exposure would be much greater if you listed with a local real estate professional. We have tons of buyers right now and as agent we look up the available properties in our multiple listing service. Zillow is a great site but you are not getting the exposure you could be.
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Thank You Carolyn. I appreciate the information. I put my home on Zillow for sale and based the price on several realtor suggestions. I am offering a commission to any agent who brings a client.

Thanks again.

Mike
Carolyn Gian…, , Cape Coral, FL
Fri Sep 28, 2012
Hi Michael-
Just an update since It has been 2 months since you asked this question. I just did a search in Cape Harbour for single family homes, and the lowest priced home on the market is at 5810 Harbour Circle for $599. Next least expensive is $699. However, there were no solds in the last 3 months. Lots for sale at high prices, but no solds. Two short sales are under contract, but you never know what they will sell for, and two regular sales are under contract.
Let me know if you want me to check again in a couple of months or if you need any additional information about market conditions in Cape Harbour.

Carolyn Giandonato
CNN Real Estate Team
Sellstate Priority Realty
239-243-4082
Ed Schultz, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jul 30, 2012
I have a buyer who wants to move up to Cape Harbour. If you would like to discuss it please call.
Ed Schultz, Broker/Associate
American Brokers Realty Group
239-573-1332
Anthony Cinc…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Sat Jul 28, 2012
Hello Michael,

I would be happy to prepare a CMA to help you determine the value of your property and show you how I can market it using a variety of traditional and alternative media advertising to provide maximum exposure for your home.

There are many variables to take into consideration and to give you an honest and accurate estimate we will need to go over your properties features, upgrades, etc as prices can vary greatly depending on condition and amenities.

Feel free to call me on my direct line at 239-362-6481 or you can email me at AnthonyCincotti@gmail.com.

I look forward to the opportunity to aid you in achieving your real estate goals.

Respectfully,
Anthony Cincotti
Blue Water Realty of SWFL.
Realtor®