Sue, Home Seller in 44131

I overbuilt in Brooklyn Hts. 5000sq ft with 2 story gym, 5rm master suite etc! There is no comparable. How do I find a realtor who can bring in buyer?

Asked by Sue, 44131 Mon Apr 11, 2011

Biggest house in village, so how do I get buyer to pay price that can also put them in a more status location?
Designed and built home and spent $400K in 1999. Recently, bought in Geauga county for cash. Hate to take a bath here.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sharon LaBuda, Agent, Brecksville, OH
Thu Mar 14, 2013
Go with a large broker in the area! They have the most buyers! Call me 2169069047.
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Apr 14, 2011
As already stated, consider a professional appraisal; also interview a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for their opinion--and you may wish to hire one of those agents as your listing agent.
0 votes
Stacy Nickles, Agent, North Royalton, OH
Thu Apr 14, 2011
Sue, you need to get at least one independent appraisal on the home for its value today. Knowing that there are no actual comps, an appraiser is the only one who can let you, and your agent, know what a bank would lend for the home. Once you have an idea on what a bank feel's the house is worth, I know of several very experienced agents who could help you!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more