I need to refer a SHORT SALE to a Distressed Property Specialist in Margate, FL area. Please contact me if you are willing to do a referral and are a

Asked by Scott Kiefer, Ocala, FL Fri Dec 4, 2009

Short Sale Specialist. Scott Kiefer, Kiefer Realty 352-861-6000 or Kiefer Realty@earthlink.net

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Maricel Zald…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Thu Oct 27, 2011
We are short sale specialist in Margate if you want contact me at 954.586.7104 Maricel
0 votes
Michael Frie…, , Boca Raton, FL
Fri Jul 23, 2010
I am a Realtor and a Certified Distressed Property Expert with Lang Realty located in nearby Boca Raton. I am willing to help. Please contact me at 561-989-2100.

0 votes
, ,
Fri Dec 4, 2009
http://www.federalhousingtaxcredit.com/ you can find all of your answers for the FIrst time homebuyer tax credit on that link.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more