Hh, Real Estate Pro in Pinellas Park, FL

I need to locate an agent that also manages property for the sale or lease of a 2/2 condo in a 55 complex in Pinellas Park, Fl area.

Asked by Hh, Pinellas Park, FL Wed Dec 22, 2010

Since property values are so low in my area, I need assistance with either selling or leasing my condo as I am moving out of State. I purchased the condo at the height of market in 2006 and now it's probably only worth half of what I paid.

Help the community by answering this question:


I am an agent who specializes in senior communities in the Pinellas Park area and hold the designation of Senior Real Estate Specialist. If you are interested in discussing current opportunities for leasing and/or selling your condo, please email me your contact information so that I can schedule an appointment with you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Luisa Tolusso, SRES
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Licensed Real Estate Broker

Mainlands Real Estate,Inc.
Cell: 727-385-7342
Email: LTolusso@msn.com
Websites: MainlandsRealEstate.com

Member of St Petersburg Chamber of Commerce
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 25, 2011
Hi, Unfortunately home prices have gone down since 2006. I would be pleased to evaluate your property and then we can discuss whether leasing or selling would be best for you depending on your situation.
You can email me at ejotto1@earthlink.net and give me your contact information and address.

Elaine Ottomanelli
Owners Choice Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 22, 2010
Please feel free to call me.
Thank you,
Ainsley Daux
Home Run Real Estate inc
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 22, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer