I need to find an aggressive agent that does allot of business in Santa Anna- I have a referral for a listing. Please email your info dan@danfirks.com

Asked by Dan Firks Defined Realty Group, Naperville, IL Mon Dec 12, 2011

once I get your info I will email you a referral form-thanks Dan

Answers

6
Fernando Ava…, Agent, Anaheim, CA
Sun Mar 25, 2012
I live in Santa Ana. Have listings in Santa Ana. In the business 18 years. I work with buyers and sellers.
Contact if I can be of service. Fernando
Also know of great first time buyer loans from lenders.
Greg Copland, , Orange County, CA
Thu Dec 22, 2011
Hi Dan,
Do you knpw if this particular property is a standard sale or a short? Either way, I'd be happy to help if you are needing someone qualified to get this done.
Let me know.
Happy Holidays!
Greg
Rafael Porter, Agent, Irvine, CA
Wed Dec 21, 2011
I'd be happy to help you out with this referral. You'll find my contact info at the bottom of this message.

Rafael Porter | realestate@rafaelporter.com | 626.244.7559
Bob Davis, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Hey Dan -

Our team has tons of experience working in Santa Ana. Myself and my business partner James Stinnett have worked in residential as well as corporate real estate. Both of us are seasoned in this area. We would love to show you what we can do. Let me know if we can help.
Son Tran, Agent, Westminster, CA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Hi Dan,

My name is Son Tran, I am American Vietnamese. I has been living in Santa area for 22 years and has been agent in Santa Ana area, orange county for almost 10 years. I am biligual speaking . In Santa Ana with a lot of Spanish people and the most vietnamese people lving here in all America. There is Vietnamese town, vietnamese community , too.
I am happy to work with you.
Any question, please, contact me.
Thanks !

SON TRAN, Realtor/ Loan Consultant
714-595-3399
Dave Korte, , Placentia, CA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Hi Dan,
I am a broker for a small office in Placentia 5 minutes north of Santa Ana. We have 4 agents 4 processors in our office and do more than 200 sides a year. I would be happy to take good care of your referral. Let me know what terms you would like. Thanks so much.

Dave Korte
714-313-5323 cell