It is difficult to hire a top quality Realtor but before you hire anyone you should ask a few very important questions of the agent you are interviewing.
1. How do you market my home on the internet?
2. Do you utilize the skill of a professional photographer and high quality virtual tour company such as OBEO? Many agents take photos with their own digital camera and upload those photos to a virtual tour package. The digital camera photos do not highlight your home in its best light.
3. Will they have a 1-800 number that provides updated information about your home to potential buyers and allows the agent to contact the potential buyers to set an appointment to show your home?
4. Do they offer a staging service to prepare your home in its best light?
5. How will they market your property to other Realtors?
6. Do they offer Ghost Listings? Ask them to explain what a Ghost listing is.
7. How will showings be scheduled? What hours is the office available to set showings on your home?
8. What data are they using to price your home? How do the homes compare to your home?
9. Will they provide color flyers? How many? Are the flyers professionally designed or made on a simple publisher program? Ask for samples of previous home flyers.
10. What real estate designations do they hold? 2 top designations to look for include CRS(Certified Residential Specialist) only 4% of Realtors nationwide have aquired this one and the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute).
Good luck in your search for an excellent Realtor.
Call me to see my marketing plan and hear how I SELL homes not just list them.
Also, visit my website at http://www.JenniferDenver.com
to see other listings I have and the virtual tours I utilize on my listings.
Keller Williams Denver Central
210 University Boulevard #600
Denver, Colorado 80206