I need to find William Szymanski. He sold 3465 Glen Lyon Drive, 27107 Winston Salem NC. Who can help me?

Asked by Oliver Deutsch, Irrel, Germany Mon Apr 7, 2008

I need to speak to the agent or whoever sold the property. As I don`t have a phone No. or adress anymore I need to find him. As he was ill when I spoke to him last. Can Trulia help me on finding a person who knows when William Szymanski moved to another place? Thank you very much.

Answers

3
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Mon Apr 7, 2008
Actually a Steven L. Szymanski sold the home. His agents name is Beth Hall with Keller Williams, bhall4@triad.rr.com is her email. They will not be able to give out his information but, they can maybe get a message to him so he can contact you.

Good Luck
Shirley Rams…, Agent, Kernersville, NC
Wed Apr 30, 2008
Oliver, As in the last reponse that you received, and agent out of Keller Wiliams Realty in Winston-Salem worked with the Szymanskis. Your best bet is to get ahold of her and hopefullly she still has the means of getting in touch with them on your behalf. Good luck.
Larry Story, Agent, Greensboro, NC
Mon Apr 7, 2008
Oliver I can try to help you when was the transaction?

Larry Story
Coldwell Banker Triad
larry.story@coldwellbanker.com