I need a real estate agent for Clifton Ohio. Please refer me to someone.

Asked by joan champie, Austin, TX Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

10
Tracy Tomer, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
I went to University of CIncinnati in Clifton and have sold several properties there. Been in the business 12+ years. Know the ropes,I'm not pushy and also own many older homes from this era as a landlord and homeowner, and can help you. Thanks and best wishes. Call, text or email.
tomerjon@fuse.net
513-404-0801
Mark Miller, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Call me for excellent results and I'm the easiest and most fun to work with:
Mark Miller
513-721-LAND(5263)
mark@cincyland.com
Karen Weber, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
If you are interested in Clifton, where the University Of Cincinnati is , I am here to help! You can reach me direct at 513-602-6788
Ian Sheehy, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Joan, I would love to help you in your search. Clifton is my specialty area, and I am there all of the time. I keep a close on the Clifton market, and I also have two listings on Clifton avenue. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to know more about the area.

513-293-8117
Scott Baker, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hello Joan

Are you referring to the CLIFTON area of Cincinnati, near the University of Cincinnati? Or are you referring to the villlage of Clifton near Yellow Springs, Ohio?

I'm familar with both areas. I grew up in Fairborn, not too far from John Bryant, the Gorge and Clifton Mill. Transplanted to Cincinnati while my wife finished her degree at UC. (lived in Clifton) and later worked for Columbia Savings Bank in the heart of the Clifton Business district of a few years.

Please feel free to contact me 513-227-5897 call or text or email to sbaker13.sb@gmail.com

Looking forward to helping you.

Scott Baker, REALTOR
ERA REAL SOLUTIONS

http://www.scottbakersells.com
Dave Averbeck, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Joan,
Are you looking at the Clifton area of Cincinnati or the city of Clifton?
If you are looking in Cincinnati, I'd be glad to help you.
Diane Kallme…, , 13475
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hello Ms. Joan Champie,
I understand you need a real estate agent for Clifton, Ohio. I would love the opportunity of helping and working with you to find a property. The areas in Clifton are varied depending on your needs. The area varies by price, size and location.
Please contact me at any time with questions and information on your needs and wants.
Thank you - I truly hope to have the opportunity of working with you very soon.
I have been a realtor for over 26 years and I do know the Clifton area well.

Diane Kallmeyer
Star One Realtors
dkallmeyer@starone.com
513-633-3606
Stephen Shie…, Agent, Cincinnatiq, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Contact John Seal

513-703-2200

Comey & Shepherd, Realtors

johnseal@fuse.net

He has lived and worked in that area since the 1970's and has extensive knowledge of the Clifton real estate market

Steve
Jim Basquette…, Agent, Cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
I work in Clifton. Please contect me at513-703-6523 or Jim@JimSellsHomes.com
Web Reference:  http://www.jimsellshomes.com
Tony Mentzel, Agent, cincinnati, OH
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Please feel free to call me. I would be happy to answer any questions I am familiar with the area and have a listing close to the University of Cincinnati.

513-673-2838