I need a CBA on a house - 1916 Lynn St in Pampa TX I need a CBA on a home - 1916 Lynn St in Pampa TX

Asked by vivian_ayers, 79065 Sat Jun 2, 2012

Answers

2
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Jun 3, 2012
Do you want to buy? or are you the seller?
Either way why not connect with an experienced area Realtor in your area, to assist you with the Market evaluations for certain properties....

Just commit to one Realtor one who knows your area in particular either because he or she lives nearby or does business in the area, whether listing, working with buyers or previewing a lot of
homes in that area....

Good luck to you! and if you need recommendations for Realtors in your area, feel free to get back to us and we would gladly provide you with some good recommendations...

EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
YourRealtor4Life! Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, buyers, sellers and
investors alike.
Covering the city of Chicago, all N an NW suburbs and the fine Homes of theNorthShore for
@Properties Northshore, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Il. 60093
Edith always goes the X-tra Mile with a SMILE for all her clients, she also covers with her
partner agent all states in the US and worldwide properties as well
Edith speaks French, German, Spanish & more
Donna Courter, Agent, Yukon, OK
Sat Jun 2, 2012
Please give me a call / text at 806-595-0779. Or email donnacourter@gmail.com

I can email you a CMA.