Thanks for the additional info, I now understand your motivation better. My advise still remains the same as my previous post. Talk to a local Bloomington Normal Real Estate agent or two and fine someone who you feel comfortable with. I would suggest you ask the following question...
1. How long have they been marketing/selling real estate? (myself 23 years)
2. Does the company they work for sell the most homes in the area? (Coldwell Banker sells approx. 40% of the homes sold in Bloomington Normal)
3. Does that agent rank at the top of their company for number of homes sold every year? (I am consistently at or near the top of Coldwell Bankers 100 local agents for # of homes sold per year with 60-70 sales)
4. Does the agent you hire have an licensed asst. and other part time help to facilitate weekly checking of the property, follow up with showings, communication with you the client? (I do)
5. Does the Realtor spend enough on internet advertising to attract buyers for your home? (Goggle or Yahoo - Greg Zavitz, or Bloomington or Normal Illinios with most any Real Estate term and see if gregzavitz.com or BloomingtonNormalHomes.info or both don't show up multiple times on the 1st page)
BTW I will be in Chicago this weekend and if there is any way to meet up and discuss your needs and options, I can try to make it happen. Let me know.
Bloomington Normal Illinois