I'm selling our mobile home estimated 56K. Can anyone give me an estmated time as to how long it will take?

Asked by Karen Foiles, Hodgkins, IL Thu Jan 22, 2009

It's a dbl wide that is in resonably good shape and is 8 yrs old and is located in a very prime location in the park. We will be putting it up for sale in the late spring after doing some painting. Thanks!!

Answers

2
Patty Romero, Agent, Homer Glen, IL
Tue Jul 27, 2010
Hi Karen,
That is a question that really can't be answered as we just don't know, especially in this ever changing market. We would need to see what has sold, what's for sale, etc. to have a more accurate idea of how things are selling in that area for a mobile home. I would be more than happy to do a market analysis for you and we can see where you stand. Please feel free to contact me. Patty Romero, 708-277-7620.
Philip C. Gl…, , Downers Grove, IL
Sun Feb 28, 2010
The market for manufactured homes is limited. Would need to know the location of the park to better judge the time on the market.