I'm selling my own home; can I list it on Trulia?

Asked by darcilynn13, Malott, WA Tue Jun 18, 2013

Answers

3
Marcus Neces…, Agent, Bentonville, AR
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Short answer, no. Dan has a great commentary about selling your home FSBO though. Listing your home with a Realtor will get your home on Trulia amongst other well reputed websites
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Darcilynn,
I've lived in WA all my life and traveled over most of it through my 50+ years, but I had to look up where Malott. I haven't been up the Okanagan past Chelan in a while.
In wanting to list your home here, you recognize that you need maximum exposure to get it sold. Most FSBO (for sale by owner) sites don't get 10% of the exposure you'll get by listing it with a great local agent. Not only will your home appear on all the major sites, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but a great agent will syndicate your listing to sites like Trulia, Zillow and dozens more.
Your buyer may be local, or the could be coming from far away. By getting your home the greatest possible exposure, you'll increase the number of potential buyers and improve your eventual bottom line.
Best of luck however you proceed.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Jun 18, 2013
No; it has to be LISTED with a Realtor and your local MLS.
And as Dr. Phil would say; "let us know how that works for you."