I'm selling my condo, but will need a 6d. I'm in a 2 unit condo and we don't have a formal condo association. How do I create a 6d?

Asked by Belmont Owner, Belmont, MA Tue Mar 9, 2010

cert? Thanks!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Heidi Zizza, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Mar 10, 2010
Do you have a condo fee? Write a letter with the Assoc name on the top, have you and the neighbor sign it and get it notarized. A 6D is a letter stating that all condo fees are current. Ask the closing Atty if he/she wants specific verbiage and you should be fine.
Web Reference:  http://www.mdmrealtyinc.com
1 vote
Kevin Sheeh…, Agent, Cambridge, MA
Wed Jan 29, 2014
Any of the other owners who are trustees can sign the 6D. Your real estate attorney should have a blank form. Make sure you provide the closing attorney an original with an original signature. Good luck! (And stay close to your attorney on this process for more guidance.)
0 votes
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Tue Mar 9, 2010
You may want to protect yourself and consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate for all related paperwork--or does the complex have an accountant handling the related finances, if so consult with him/her as well.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Belmont Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more