I'm looking to sell my 2012 David Weekly townhouse, but not sure of the steps I need to take. Any advice? Thank you!

Asked by Supnyuk, Orlando, FL Sat May 31, 2014

Answers

13
Ray Lopez Te…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat May 31, 2014

Anna is correct. The first thing to do is to contact a few Realtors in Orlando to meet with you. They should come to the meeting with numbers showing the sales prices of townhomes in your neighborhood. These sales prices will be the comparables to show the current value of your home. Ideally you should have the Realtors meet you at the townhome. This way they can take a look at the condition and any upgrades to adjust the home price up or down. Once you find a Realtor that you would like to hire, they will draw up the paperwork and put the home up for sale.

I would be happy to meet with you to discuss selling your townhome. If you have a moment, please click on my profile and take a look at some of my reviews. I think you'll be pleased with my record of service. Give me a call at 407-697-8298 if you would like to discuss further.

Ray Lopez
Keller Williams Advantage 2
12301 Lake Underhill Rd Suite 111
Orlando Fl 32828
Cell 407-697-8298
Thank you Ray!
Flag Sun Jun 1, 2014
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sun Jun 1, 2014
Click on find an agent at the top of this page and you'll find plenty of Realtors. Check their profiles here on Trulia and see what their customers say about them.
Thank you Mark!
Flag Sun Jun 1, 2014
Richard K Mi…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat May 31, 2014
The following steps occur during a typical residential home sale transaction. Your particular sale may have specifics not described here, but these steps are a good baseline.
1. Decide to sell
2. Prepare your house for sale
3. Interview Realtors
4. Select a Realtor
5. Set Price & Terms
6. Prepare and sign the listing paperwork
7. Prepare the Seller Disclosure Document
8. Market & show the home
9. Analyze the offer
10. Contract
11. Home Inspection
12. Buyer applies for mortgage
13. Buyer obtains loan commitment
14. Make agreed upon repairs
15. Review and sign closing documents
I will be happy to meet with you to go through the process, answer all your questions, and provide you with a complete listing presentation. Please give me a call at (407)267-5263
Richard K. Miller, Realtor
Cell: (407) 267-5263
RichardKMillerRealtor@gmail.com
Z House Realty Group at Waterford Lakes
422 South Alafaya Trail, Suite 25
Orlando, FL 32828
(407) 208-1221
Thank you Richard! Step one, done, working on step two as I type! I will be in touch. I need to talk to my husband, show him this first.
Flag Sat May 31, 2014
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat May 31, 2014
If you would like to sell the property, contact and invite a few local agents from different realty companies and ask for a cma, comparative market analysis; see what the data suggests, ask opinions, etc., then choose the one you like best to list the property...
Thank you so much Anna!
Flag Sat May 31, 2014
Peggy Moore, Agent, Oviedo, FL
Fri Mar 20, 2015
If you are in Baldwin Park, Jeff Clark is the expert!
http://www.jeffclarkcentralflorida.com/site/index.php
Jennifer Aug…, Agent, Winter Park, FL
Sat Feb 21, 2015
Good day,
If you have not already listed and sold your property, I would like to be of assistance.

Jennifer August-Ruiz
Kelly Price and Company
407-280-6091
jenniferaugust@kellypriceandcompany.com
Randy and Vi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sun Jul 13, 2014
If you don't have anyone that can refer you to an agent, do some research and interview 2 or 3 agents that you feel have a good understanding of the market in your area and go with the one that you feel best about. But od your self a favor don't just pick the one that promises you the world or the one that want to work for a discounted price, you really do get what you pay for.
Florida Buyer, Home Buyer, Oviedo, FL
Fri Jul 11, 2014
were you not happy with the home or builder?
Kathryn Shev…, Agent, Kissimmee, FL
Sat Jul 5, 2014
The best advice I can give is to interview some realtors that will work hard to you to get the best price possible. Now is a great time to sell, please feel free to contact me with any questions on 407-414-7009

Kathryn Shevlin
407-414-7009
Broker/Associate
Flamingo realty
Kathryn@kathrynshevlin.com
Margus Mahar, , Orlando, FL
Wed Jun 4, 2014

Thank you for your inquiry. As other Realtor's mentioned, there are couple of places to get started from.

Firstly figure out the price of your property. Best way to do that is to contact your Realtor and have him/her provide you with the CMA (comparable market analysis) - or listing price.

From there on you can get started with listing the property and get it sold.

Obviously there are many other steps to be taken between, but I do not want to bore everybody. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to ask further questions.

Margus Mahar, Realtor®
Specializing in Luxury and Investment Properties
- Certified 203K Renovation Specialist
- Advanced Construction Expert (ACE)
http://www.FLhomedeal.com
J.C. Penny Realty, LLC.
8701 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 200
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Phone: 321-388-6856
Email: margus@jcpennyrealty.com
Deysma Kette…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Jun 4, 2014
Great Area, Have you set any appointments to get a valuation of your home?
Would like to speak with you further. Please contact me at 407-716-2044 to set an appointment.
sellRHome.com
Regards
Deysma Kettering
RE/MAX Innovation
http://quicklead.realtor.com/QuickLead.aspx?id=REtFVFRFUklORw==
Limarys Hern…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 2, 2014
Hello Supnyuk , we can help with your situation today!

Give us a call!

Limarys Hernandez
Lovera Realty
http://www.LoveraFL.com
810 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Cell: 407.416.8123
Office:407.745.5888
LHernandez@LoveraFL.com
Lisa Foster, Agent, Orlando, FL
Mon Jun 2, 2014
While looking for a Realtor to list your home there are some questions you should be asking... here is a list from Realtor.com:

Questions to Ask During the Interview

A REALTOR® typically has a listing presentation she provides for sellers—often in the sellers’ home so that she can get a look at the property and its condition. Some of your questions may be answered during the presentation, but if not, you may want to ask the following:

Are you a member of the National Association of Realtors? REALTORS® must abide by the NAR’s code of ethics. In addition, each state’s real estate license requires continuing education for agents.

How many sales did you complete last year?

In what price range do you sell most of your homes?

What was the average difference between sales price and list price? While this depends on your local market conditions, a REALTOR® who often sells homes well below list price may not be advising sellers to price their homes correctly or may be inadequately marketing homes.

What is your marketing plan for my home? How many websites will include information about my home? Where will you look for buyers?

Do you have advice for me about the condition of my home? Do you have expertise as a home stager or do you recommend that I hire a professional stager?

Can you recommend contractors and moving companies?

How often should I expect to hear from you when my home is on the market?

Will you provide me with regular feedback and updates about potential buyers?

Best of luck with the sale of your home, if I can be of assistance please feel free to contact me.