cayfromdacuse, Other/Just Looking in Syracuse, NY

I'm looking to sell a house...it's in a great location...walking distance to the mall, downtown and the inner harbor.

Asked by cayfromdacuse, Syracuse, NY Mon Jul 16, 2012

Are there any companies or brokers who do buy houses? i'm looking to relocate asap.

Answers

7
Please give me a call/text at 315-313-2506. I am a real estate professional that works as a team with other professionals to get our sellers the results they desire. we build your home a very strong online presence with its own website. Too many things to list of what I believe you would benefit from with the sale of your house. Hoping to hear from you!
Hi cay... would love to speak with you about your home... I am a licensed Realtor and also an investor, and I do have access to a large pool of buyers. If I know more about your situation and some specifics about your house I may be able to assist. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience- 315-256-0596 is my cellphone, thanks. ~Tracey
Interview local agents & see what their policy is.
There are companys that buy homes fast. But ususlly it is because of the deal. if you are looking for a market value you are going to have to list your home and wait. If you want to get ride of your home fast i know of a coulple of companies that you could sell to. they are not going to give you a market value but maybe a good % of value.

also we can help with relocation!

If you are serious please contact me directly!!
Be wary of quick sale schemes, some are legit, some just come ons. If you price it aggresively and get a competent agent to market it; it will sell. Interview a few agents and find the right one for you, then the competition from a good price should accomplish what you want.
Tom Brady SFR, e-Pro, SRES, GREEN
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Ret. NYPD Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com
http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
"We treat you like family!"
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Plaza - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Consider listing on the open market...contact and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer...
Clayton Baker from Keller Williams Realty. I can assist you in selling this home with up to date technology. Call me @ 315-278-2832. Not sure if there are programs out there anymore where the brokerage would buy the home.