I'm looking for a realtor to sell my house in Dayton, I want a realtor that will actually work to sell it not one that will just list it and

Asked by Jason Miller, San Francisco, CA Tue Apr 2, 2013

forget it I have a property in Dayton that I need to sell, I had a realtor who said it could sell for 30,000 and more the months that I was under contract with him it didn't show once, I am looking for a realtor who will do more than just list it and forget it, I want one who will suggest it to their clients who will do everything they can to sell it, and one who if I am unhappy with their results doesn't require me to stick with them for 4 to 6 months if they are not producing showings. If you are a licensed realtor in Dayton and are interested please respond.

Answers

8
Christina Hayes’ answer
Christina Ha…, Other Pro, Morristown, TN
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Unfortunately, many sellers are very unrealistic to the market and think there home is the best on the market. Truth is all agents do the same leg work. They can't force people to walk through your home, many buyers go online and look up properties within a certain budget. Then they look at the interior photos. First off, did your agent take as many photos as possible, with good shots, for instance during the day not at night, etc.. Have you looked at homes in your area with the same square feet and in the same price range. How does your home compare to these others? Take a good look at all the factors, price, square footage, location, renovations.. etc.. Are you offering any seller concessions? If so is that being marketed to the public? Many sellers are in deed offering buyers incentives in certain markets to get the home sold.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Robert Deam, Agent, Englewood, CO
Mon Aug 5, 2013
Mr. Miller;

I hope your house is sold if not I am a Realtor and a licensed Auctioneer in Ohio. If your house has not sold and this sounds like something you would like to discuss please contact me at deamauctionservices@yahoo.com..

Cordially
Teresa Luther, Agent, Dayton, OH
Thu Apr 25, 2013
Everyone thinks there is some magic formula to sell a home. Truth is, most Realtors do the same things. Some might call it a "Marketing Plan" or claim the have herds of buyers up their sleeves but in reality everyone enters the home into the MLS, puts up a sign, has open houses, etc. Some Realtors enter the home onto the publice venue sites such as Trulia/Zillow, etc.

The current market in Dayton (city limits) is overfilled with homes in your price range and there is no way to force someone to view it. If it is entered properly in the MLS and other sites, has good pictures and curb appeal and is available for easy showings then it is simply a waiting game.
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
It looks to me that you really want to get rid of this property, am I right that it is more important to you to sell it then for how much?

You see in your price range, it just really depends on what we are talking about, who buys in your area
your type of property... A Realtor really cannot force buyers into seeing a home, really!
The one thing an experienced Realtor can do for a seller, is to price it right from the start, to create
interest, and if necessary require some updates or upgrades, even simple ones like great paint colors on the walls, clean carpeting or new etc. etc. But it is my feeling that you are not particularly interested in
putting additional money into this property.....

Besides the price the size and the location will determine interest in the local market, also your Realtor
could have and should have informed you about how many similar homes actually sold in that area
in recent months, to give you an actual idea what to price it and how long it might take to find a serious
and ready and willing buyer to come in and make an offer.

Good luck to you, just remember that Realtors are not doing magic, they work with what they are
handed, i.e. a certain condition of a home, size, style and type of home, in a certain location and on a certain size lot and in a certain market area, not much of that a Realtor or the owner can change....
Except the asking price, and some staging, or painting or curb appeal issues that can be adjusted

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Steve Ewing, Agent, Dayton, OH
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I would be honored to serve you...if ...you are in a market area that I have confidence will yield a short term listing...Steve Ewing
Tracie Hoker, Agent, Centerville, OH
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I read your message on Trulia...

Was the home an investment property and did you purchase it sight unseen....fix it up and now trying to sell.

Some areas of Dayton are more difficult to sell. Leasing the home or Rent to Own makes better sense in this particular price range.

Was the home rehabbed and were the updates done professionally?
What is neighborhood surrounding the home like?
How many bedrooms?

Does it have curb appeal to make the people want to take a look or is it such a deal that people have interest. Lot of inventory out there.

Was your Realtor a full time or Part time agent and did they have any experience in this particular area of town and did they offer any suggestions?

Let me know if I can help.....

Tracie Hoker
Midwest CRE, LLC
hokert@yahoo.com
9370830-2308 call/TEXT
Grace Siefer, Agent, CENTERVILLE, OH
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hi Jason, my name is Grace Siefer, I am a Realtor with Coldwell Banker, I would be interested in seeing your house to see why your house did not sell with the first Realtor, It's important when you choose a Realtor and the company they represent, that company needs to advertise your home for sale on all the sites. Some companies do not pay to havey their homes advertised, they put it on MLS and they forget it.
We at Colewell Banker Advertise our homes nationally because we are a national company.
Also, it is important that you list your home acording to market. When a house does not sell the majority of the reason is that it is over priced for the market, location and condition.
You also have to be willing to do what the agent tells you, you have to do to make it marketable.
And, I am one of those agents that doesn't wait for things to happen, I make them happen. I am a full time Realtor, I don't have childrens, so that makes me easy to get in touch with and I don't have to worry about getting a baby sitter to run out to show one of my listings. All my client alway say to me "your exactly what you say you are, you don't wait for things to happen, you make them happen"
And that is what I have on my website.
If you want an aggressive Realtor then you need to call me. 937-554-5159
Anthony Cros…, Agent, Springboro, OH
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Let me know what I can do to help. Be glad to do my job & what I am paid to do.

Anthony W. Crossley II,Realtor
Coldwell Banker Heritage Realtors
535 N. Main Street
Springboro, Ohio 45066
Cell: (937) 559-7188
Office: (937) 353-4550
Fax: (937) 306-1303
Anthony.Crossley@coldwellbanker.com
http://www.AnthonyCrossley.com